The weary travellers arrive in Luskan, with friendships put to the test, the group warms up to it’s new companions…
• Broxigar finds a few members of his order travelling through Luskan, and decides to accompany them to a close place of worship to debrief the order on his activates and the status of the artifact.
• Feeling more guilt upon learning of his friend’s death, Bibble Bop decides to accompany Broxigar to help protect him as he could not his brother.
• With the pair departed for the next few days, the remaining companions begin trying to gather information on the coin. They hear whispers of mithral throughout the city and inn.
• After purchasing a cheap horse chain from a local blacksmith Tori and Orion meet Tito back at the bar of the Last Dragon Inn and speak with the owner Omar.
• A inebriated Omar suggests a seedy fellow named Blile for cheap information.
• They buy Blile’s services for a few rounds of ale and a gold piece. He returns shortly with a name and location
• The three companions head to the docks to find the location in question, a ramshackle establishment called The Porky with unsavory characters in and around.
• Inside they find Gabrielle, whom Blile had mentioned. While negotiating price they notice the small space become suddenly crowded.
• A small band of men demand the coin from the three companions and a fight quickly ensues.
• Having already been paid, Gabrielle joins the troupe, to fight off the unknown assailants.
• Tito boy manages to take two alive, and they recover a letter from the band’s leader before hastily leaving through the back door.
• Gabrielle takes the group to an unassuming door down a dark alley. Upon being let it they are greeted by Otique, who seems to be the leader of a group called the Clan of Measure in Luskan known for information gathering.
• Otique explains that Gabrielle was sent to retrieve the group, as his intelligence network had led him to believe they possessed an authentic mitrhal coin.
• He promises the group shelter, a safe haven from those trying to kill them, and to help heal up Orion, who was badly wounded in the fight at The Porky. He wishes to examine the coin as all others have been fakes, and sudden closure of Mithral Hall has led to the economic crippling of Luskan.
• The next morning the companions are introduced to Maramak Fizzlewizzle, a gnome alchemist in Otique’s employ who believes he has a way of testing the coin’s authenticity.
• With Orion’s consent the short procedure proves the coin to be authentic, it visibly changing to its true form, displaying the foaming mug standard of clan Battlehammer. They believe that Bruenor, the king of Mithral Hall, and companion of the famed Drizzt Do’urden likely minted the coin.
• Tori reveals the letter recovered from the band’s leader, and they decipher it to mean that the group that attacked them likely has one of the Companions of the Hall captive.
• They gather information from the surviving assailants and one confirms they have captured a Halfling and are keeping him in their hideout around the corner from The Cutlass. He tells the troupe to ask to see Ruthgar, the code name that will allow them safe entry.
Fall Of The Mighty
• Gabrielle disguises the group and Otique gives Orion an ornate spiked chain that they recovered from a pirate vessel some time ago in exchange for the greatsword recovered from the mercenary band’s leader.
• Upon their arrival, the Gabrielle feints being a band of new recruits, but the disguises, particularly on Tito Boy, are not good enough and they are attacked by the occupants of the underground lair.
• A battle ensues in which a few of the dwarven assailants escape, and Tito Boy is left bleeding and unconscious, close to death.
• Tori stabilizes Tito, and they hide him beneath the body of fallen dwarves and continue to another room, finding a gagged and bound halfling.
• After releasing the Halfling who introduces himself as Regis, the heroes depart, only to find all the bodies, including Tito’s missing. They quickly leave the premises and regroup at the Clan of Measure’s hideout.